Hoburne Dental Practice in Christchurch
General and cosmetic private dentist in Christchurch, Dorset
Hoburne Dental Practice has been delivering private dental care for over 20 years and has been established in Christchurch for over 60 years. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality, long lasting dental care for all the family at affordable prices. As you would expect from a family practice we offer a full range of dental treatments including cosmetic dentistry. Hoburne is a small practice which allows us to create a caring environment tailored to your needs. Our staff pay particular attention to detail in all aspects of dental care from the moment you contact us.
We have a warm and friendly atmosphere which we believe will help to make your visit to Hoburne Dental Practice a stress free experience. There is plenty of space for parking outside the practice and level access for disabled persons.
Our modern and well-equipped practice in Highcliffe is dedicated to the provision of high quality dental care. Generations of families have entrusted us with their dental health because our reputation for providing first class preventive, restorative, cosmetic and implant treatments is second to none.
Hoburne Dental Practice adheres to the strict professional guidelines set and monitored by the General Dental Council. Please click here for more information. We are proud to have been members of the BDA good practice scheme for 15 years running and have achieved the coveted "Gold" Membership status.
The practice will remain open for all appointments during the second national lockdown during November / December 2020. This is in line with latest government guidance for all healthcare premises during this period.
As many of you will have already noticed first hand, we have adapted our protocols and premises to ensure that we can keep all our patients and staff as safe as possible during this time.
How you can help:
- With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should enter the practice alone.
- A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice.
- Payment should be made by card where possible.
- Staff will not shake your hand.
- If you feel unwell between booking you appointment and attending your appointment, you should contact the practice by phone.
- Please do not arrive early to the practice.
- Please do not arrive without an appointment.
- Patients should come wearing a mask if possible or be prepared to wear one if required to do so.
We would like to thank all of our patients for their understanding and cooperation at this time.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
From all the team at Hoburne Dental Practice (02.11.2020)