Contact Hoburne Dental Care in Christchurch
Following the latest Government advice on 4th January 2021 the practice will remain OPEN for all appointments during the third national lockdown. This is in line with latest government guidance for all healthcare premises during this period.
As many of you will have already noticed first hand, we have adapted our protocols and premises to ensure that we can keep all our patients and staff as safe as possible during this time.
How you can help:
- With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should enter the practice alone.
- A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice.
- Payment should be made by card where possible.
- Staff will not shake your hand.
- If you feel unwell between booking you appointment and attending your appointment, you should contact the practice by phone.
- Please do not arrive early to the practice.
- Please do not arrive without an appointment.
- Patients should come wearing a mask if possible or be prepared to wear one if required to do so.
We would like to thank all of our patients for their understanding and cooperation at this time.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
From all the team at Hoburne Dental Practice (05.01.2021)
Contact Form/Appointment Request
Please complete the form below and click on the 'submit' button, or feel free to telephone on 01425 277 245.
If you would like us to contact you by phone please complete the contact telephone number section as well as the email address.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO ALTER OR CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT.
Please complete all required fields marked*
- Address: 104 Saffron Drive Highcliffe Christchurch Dorset, BH23 4TG
- Telephone: 01425 277 245
- Fax: 01425 277 227
- Emergencies: 01425 277 245
|Monday||08.30 – 16.30|
|Tuesday||08.30 – 16.30|
|Wednesday||08.30 – 16.30|
|Thursday||08.30 – 16.30|
|Friday||08.00 – 16.00|
All patients requiring emergency advice out of hours should call the practice number (01425 277 245). There will be an answer phone message detailing the telephone number of our local on call service which is provided by dentists from Christchurch, Bournemouth & Poole areas.
Patients who are registered on the Hoburne Practice Plan who have an emergency whilst in another part of the country or whilst abroad may access the supplementary insurance cover available to our plan patients by calling the following numbers:
- Away from home helpline 0800 525631
- Abroad +44 1747 820841
Please note that this service is ONLY available for Hoburne Practice Plan members.
We aim to provide the highest levels of care and patient satisfaction. However if you are unhappy with any aspect of your treatment with us, please contact us on 01425 277245 to discuss.
Should our complaints handling procedure not resolve your issue to your satisfaction then we recommend consulting the Dental Complaints Service (General Dental Council) on 020 7887 3800 or www.gdc-uk.org